ORANGE AND SPINACH PASTA SALAD
For dressing, combine first four ingredients; mix well, then set aside.
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 Tbsp. Watkins Garlic-Parsley Grapeseed Oil
- 2 tsp. Watkins Italian Salad Seasoning
- Salt, to taste
- 2 cups uncooked bow tie (farfalle) pasta
- 3 cups torn fresh spinach leaves
- 2 medium seedless oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water; drain again.
Place in large bowl; add 1 to 2 Tbsp of the dressing; toss to coat.
Refrigerate pasta and remaining dressing until chilled.
To serve, add spinach, oranges, and onions to chilled pasta. Toss with remaining dressing.
Makes 6 servings