Sweet and Sour Cabbage Soup
Toss all ingredients into a pot large enough to contain them.
- 4 to 5 Cups vegetable stock (I used two cans of Vegetable Broth)
- 1 Small head of Cabbage (shredded)
- 1 14.5 oz Can Tomatoes((chopped and undrained)
- 1 tsp Brown sugar (adjust amount to your own taste)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- Juice of half of a warmed Lemon
- 1 medium Onion, diced
Bring to a boil, then reduce to simmer and cook for 1 and 1/2 hours.
Taste after about an hour to see if you might want to add more Brown Sugar.